Continulus aims to provide all healthcare professionals with fair and equal access to world-leading continuing medical and nursing education. This is currently limited by time, cost, and geographic location. Continulus aims to overcome these barriers, making courses, conferences, and tutorials with world-experts accessible, affordable, inclusive, socially-responsible, and environmentally-friendly for all.
We provide a tiered pricing structure with a modest cost in high-income countries, subsidised access in middle-income countries, and free access in low-income countries (as defined by the World Bank).
We additionally donate time, resources, and money to further healthcare learning and delivery in areas with limited resources.
Below is some of our recent and future activity:
- Sponsor of the African Sepsis Symposium Oct 2018 in Mombasa = £1500
- Also filmed the conference and provided free access to health professionals across Africa
- to access the conference click here.
- May 2019: sponsored the launch of the Liberian Society of Critical Care Nurses = Sponsor Speaker + £500 USD
- Sponsoring the build of the African Federation of Critical Care Nurses website = $2650 Aus Dollars
- Sri Lanka Critical Care Nursing Association Conference (Sri Lanka, July 2019) = Sponsor speaker + $500 USD
- SE Asia Federation of Critical Care Nurses International Conference (Borneo, August 2019) = Sponsor speaker + $1000 USD
- 4th African Federation of Critical Care Nurses Conference (Cameroon, Nov 2019) = Principal Conference Sponsor = $5000 USD
- 2nd International Conference of the South Asia Federation of Critical Care Nurses (Nepal, Nov 2019) = Sponsor Speaker + $1000 USD
- Sponsored the launch of the Papua New Guinea Society of Critical Care Nurses, Feb 2020
- Free access to members of the Ghana Society of Critical Care Nurses
- During COVID-19:
Recent Research Activity
- In October 2019 we presented a poster at the World Intensive Care Congress in Melbourne titled "Transforming Digital Education in Low- and Middle-Income Countries" - you can access the poster here.
Getting in touch
Please get in touch if you wish to offer any thoughts, advice, support or concern. Simply choose your medium of choice and we will endeavour to respond as quickly as we can.