Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website
The term ‘Continulus’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 492 Clarkston Road, Glasgow, Scotland G44 3QE. Our company registration number is SC572899. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The first visit to the site - Used to determine whether or not to display the website's introductory video.
- Site logins - The site uses an authentication cookie to control and manage login sessions.
- Video progress - Used to store time-code progress on each video, to allow the video to resume playing from the last place you were at.
- Volume preference - Used to store the volume whenever it is set to keep this setting global across all site content.
- Google Analytics - Used for tracking user journeys and monitoring general viewing statistics.
- JWPlayer - Used for storing some video player preference information and for analytical purposes.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we and any third-party providers expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we and any third-party providers shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and remain valid, accurate and best medical practice in your region.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with any copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility, are not liable for and make no representations regarding the content of the linked website(s).
- You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive material.
- We reserve the right to request evidence of residency from users. If supporting evidence (such as a passport or driving licence) cannot be provided within 2 weeks of the request, we reserve the right to freeze or cancel the membership.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES OF CONTINULUS. Except as otherwise expressly stated, all content posted to or available from the service is provided "as is", and Continulus makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement of proprietary rights. You understand and agree that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the service at your own discretion and risk and that Continulus will have no liability or responsibility for any damage to your computer system or data that results from the download of such content or the use of the service. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above may not apply to you.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF CONTINULUS. Except as otherwise expressly stated, in no circumstance will Continulus be liable to you or any other party for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages, regardless of the basis or nature of the claim, resulting from any use of the service, or the contents thereof or of any hyperlinked website including without limitation any lost profits, business interruption, loss of data or otherwise, even if Continulus was expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the aggregate liability for any and all of your claims against Continulus arising from, or related to, use of the service, or the contents thereof, or of any hyperlinked website, exceed the amounts actually paid by you to Continulus during the 12-month period prior to the date a claim is made. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for certain incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you. The parties agree that this represents a reasonable allocation of risk.
- These terms and conditions continue to apply, even after you close your account or cease using the website.